How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Funny stuff

I liked the sound effects, especially when the mexican guy popped a boner

War. War.

Great Cartoon

This cartoon is great, the song btw is Bak Et Hallelujah by Kaizers Orchestra

Wanted To Be A Ghost Wanted To Be A Ghost

Really Funny

This is the funniest cartoon I've seen here in a while. It was pretty creative too.

ViNCeNT-aSMoDeuS responds:

Thanks. :D

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

WOOOHOOO FUCK YEA!!!!!!

The Beatles are the greatest motherfucking band on the fucking face of the earth. I love this shit.

MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

God that was stupid

The timing on the so called jokes was fucking pathetic. Not to mention it was also totally unoriginal and pointless. And when the hell did the last Miss Dynamite cartoon even come out? Bad addition to your great series.

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Wow thats alot of different subtitles.

That amount of subtitles is more than I've seen on any real dvd ever. In fact, I don't think the fucking bibles translated into that many languages. Graphics were also pretty good. But those fucking subtitles man! Good job.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha yeah it's pretty ridiculous to have that many translation for a 5 minutes movie..oh well it's simply fun to have them...can't help it!

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Pretty funny little parody but...

I don't know but I'm pretty sure that the guy who made The Numa Numa thing seemed pretty genuinely surprised by the success of his video. He probably figured that most people were just gonna think it was some fat guy making an ass out of himself but for some reason it got really popular. I just kinda feel bad for the fat retard I guess.

Nobodies Shorts #3 Nobodies Shorts #3

How can anyone not think this is funny?

whats with you people who don't understand this cartoon? I thought it was pretty obviously funny. The whole hand down my pants thing was especially great.

ATD's Drinking Song ATD's Drinking Song

Great Song

Too bad the only part I could understand was the only part with lyrics. With the lyrics scrolling at the bottom this would be alot better.

Zef responds:

Yea lot of people have said this I am working on a version liek that so it shoudl be up ina day or two!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

That was fucking amazing

That was extremely funny and original. It wasn't even so much the jokes as much as the delivery and the voice talent. The guy who was playing David was especially good. I hope your stuff only gets better and better.